Philip ‘Asuqotes’ Asuquo is a media and brand strategy consultant that has been committed to the intellectual growth of Nigerians/Africans as well as to the effective branding and business development of entrepreneurial and noble efforts made by Nigerians.
He studied Mass Communication in the University of Nigeria Nsukka and has been active in the sphere of branding and public relations for over ten years. He has also been part of programs and special business and media courses organized by Microsoft, Aiki Nigeria, and other reputable platforms across the country.
Philip Asuqotes has consulted for several individuals, businesses and organizations within and outside his state and country. He also coaches and mentors a crop of young persons in both the media and business landscapes with an aim of making them do better in their fields of endeavor.
He engages the social media in reaching African youths frequently and in every quarter of the year, he hosts PAQ SESSION, a thought leadership and intellectual summit in partnership with individuals and corporate bodies who share his vision of raising the next generation of thought leaders, intellectuals, innovators, transformation agents, techpreneurs and business disruptors in Africa.
Asuquotes was marked by one of Nigeria’s foremost brand legends, Charles O’Tudor, as one of the brands to watch out for alongside other personalities like Steve Harris, ChudeJideonwo, AuduMaikori, Ayo Makun, UcheNnaji, Richard MofeDamijo(RMD), etc.
Help your organization acquire corporate intelligence,
brew wealth through team work and position as a domineering/leadership brand
ABOUT THIS COURSE COACHING
This course is designed for a broad audience of marketing and non-marketing professionals, in particular those in human resources and finance but extending to all employees who need to understand their critical role in delivering on the brand promise. AND also Master the strategies and tools that enable you to form, join and lead teams more effectively. It is also accessible to students, to complement a more traditional course on branding. This course is NOT for couch potatoes as you will be challenged to do stuff in the real world!
The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation’s visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers’ brand associations) to an experience along “moments-that-matter” along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behavior and culture change.
You will learn and practice the following skills:
1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective
2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome)
3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies
4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally
5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation – introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity – and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself:
1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today
2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation
3. Hands. Translate leanings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
AND ALSO EMPOWER YOU TO:
· Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams
· Recognize aspects of team culture
· Handle conflict
· Establish common ground rules
· Maximize team performance
· Create a team culture of continuous learning