Transform Yourself & Organization
Take them from task-oriented team players to corporate leaders
of excellence, vision and execution
inspire your employees to take more responsibility and create
a more positive work environment for everyone involved.
Start upskilling your employees today.
Give your team the skills they need to drive business
growth with our industry leading training and development options
Marketing in a Digital World
Help your teams understand how digital tools are changing marketing by shifting the balance of power from firms to consumers.
This Course Collection helps employees navigate and innovate in a rapidly changing business landscape in which digital technology is continually disrupting traditional business models.
- Two Speed IT: How Companies Can Surf the Digital Wave, a BCG Perspective
- Building and Sustaining Innovative Organizations
- Surviving Disruptive Technologies
- Agile Meets Design Thinking
- Innovation at the Frontier
- Innovation Management
- Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Digital Transformations
- Digital Business Models
Though the concept of personal branding isn’t new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand.
- Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand
- Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms
- Create a mission statement for their personal brand
- Define, Develop and set a transparent personal brand and marketing system
- Define your strategic tone, idea and interaction
- Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management
- Create a system for on-going brand maintenance Join Cj Benjamin & Philip Asuquote. as they provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts. Together we will build a strong community in which to provide encouragement and feedback, and support each other as learners pursue their goal of successful brand creation.
Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour
Cj Benjamin & Philip Asuquotes contrasts traditional approaches to branding – where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers – to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organization. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands.
The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation’s visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers’ brand associations) to an experience along “moments-that-matter” along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change
WPL-TEAM CULTURE DEVELOPMENT
Master the strategies and tools that enable you to form, join and lead teams more effectively.
In this executive course, you learn how to:
· Recognize aspects of team culture
· Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams
· Handle conflict
· Establish common ground rules
· Maximize team performance
· Create a team culture of continuous learning
Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools, and Applications
The course gives an overview of how business intelligence and technologies can support decision making across any number of business sectors. These technologies have had a profound impact on corporate strategy, performance, and competitiveness and broadly encompass decision support systems, business intelligence systems, and visual analytics. Modules are organized around the business intelligence concepts, tools, and applications, and the use of data warehouse for business reporting and online analytical processing, for creating visualizations and dashboards, and for business performance management and descriptive analytics
High-impact organizations needs needs every bit of BI.